Effective work program for the center for Christian education and propaganda of the Artsakh Diocese
In order to give a new impetus to spiritual preaching, the Artsakh Diocese of the Armenian Apostolic Holy Church in January 2022 launched the Center for Christian Education and Propaganda of the Artsakh Diocese. The task of the CCEP is to make the light of the Gospel of Christ more accessible to a wide range of people through various programs and collaborations. The circle of addressees of the center's work is conditionally divided into two parts: state educational institutions (kindergarten, school, university) and society as a whole, as the addressee of propaganda.
WORK PROGRAM OF THE CCEP OF THE ARTSAKH DIOCESE
Purpose of the donation
- To support the Artsakh Diocese in order to raise the spiritual and moral level of the population of the Republic of Artsakh, to help raise the spirit and strengthen the souls of the Artsakh people, thereby preserving their native paradise country.
- To increase the circle of active believers in Artsakh, to promote the individual, moral, qualitative progress of the spiritual flock of the Artsakh Diocese, to get rid of frenzy and sinful manifestations and to strengthen in virtues.
- To prepare and to print a large number of leaflets about the sacraments and holidays of the Church, which will be available in all functioning churches of the Artsakh Diocese (a small number of leaflets are currently being printed).
- To create educational posters about sacrifices and place them in the shrines.
- Prepare and publish short prayers on stickers to stick on public transport, cars, and other places.
- To create large posters and signs with biblical numbers to be placed in different settlements of Artsakh.
- To organize the effective use of the library fund of the CCEP.
- To organize traveling preaching in the settlements of Artsakh.
- Publication of religious-moral, national-spiritual, Christian propaganda articles in the press, social networks, and other information platforms.
- Meetings with intradiocesan youth and women's unions, other structures operating in the diocese.
ORGANIZATION OF CHRISTIAN EDUCATION IN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- To promote the availability and development of Sunday schools in all communities on the territory of the Republic of Artsakh.
- To organize refresher courses for Church history teachers.
- For the purpose of propaganda, to establish close relations with all educational institutions of Artsakh, in particular with universities.
- To conduct spiritual and psychological activities with schoolchildren during adolescence.
- To organize spiritual song festivals and essay competitions on spiritual topics in the secondary schools of Artsakh.
- To organize day camps for schoolchildren in the summer.
- To provide Bible reading and teaching.
- To provide readings of the works of the Church Fathers and the Acts of the Saints.
- To hold targeted pilgrimages, cleaning and beautification of inactive shrines, as well as organizing liturgies and other spiritual rites and ceremonies in inactive churches.
- To open groups of spiritual singing at the functioning churches of the Artsakh Diocese.
- To organize spiritual intellectual games.
- To hold training in national dances.
- To cooperate with Christian Education and Propaganda Centers of the Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin.
- To invite well-known AAHC preachers in Artsakh for preaching.
- Together with the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture, and Sports of the Republic of Artsakh to organize national-spiritual holidays.
- Organize spiritual film screenings and discussions.
- To visit hospitals, nursing homes, orphanages, and other care centers.
- To cooperate with public organizations, youth wings of parties, student councils of higher educational institutions of Artsakh.
- To cooperate with diocesan structures and spiritual and cultural centers of the Republic of Armenia and the Diaspora.
SUPPORT THE OPENING OF A SOCIO-PSYCHOLOGICAL CENTER IN ARTSAKH UNDER THE ARTSAKH DIOCESE
- To develop specific programs to reduce the vulnerability of vulnerable groups in society.
At present, the CCEP of Artsakh Diocese needs a material and technical base, which will further increase the efficiency of the center and expand its spheres of influence.
The primary needs of the Center are:
|Item||Price (AMD) ֏|
|1 pc. desktop office computer – ASUS/AIXO, ALFA Core i5||209.000|
|1 pc. office laptop – HP 470G7 (Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD)||443.000|
|1 pc. color printer/scanner/xerox-CANON I-SENSYS MF643CDW||257.000|
|1 pc. printer (3 in 1: copier and scanner)HP LaserJet Pro MFP M28w||216.000|
|Digital camera – CANON POWERSHOT SX540 HS 1067C002||220.000|
|Transport (all-terrain vehicle) to properly organize the service of the Center and provide access to all settlements of Artsakh.||8.800.000|
|1 pc. projector- ViewSonic PA503X||380.000|
|1 pc. projector screen - 60", 16:9, on a tripod||55.000|