PRIESTLY TRAINING AUDITORIUM: ENROLLMENT
The Priestly Training Auditorium of the Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin announces enrollment for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Male citizens up to 35 years old from Republic of Armenia and other countries, married or unmarried, with higher education, who are faithful of the Armenian Apostolic Holy Church, can enter the Priestly Training Auditorium.
Applicants for admission will participate in an interview on the following topics:
- Bible Knowledge
- History of the Armenian Church,
- History of the Armenian people,
- Armenian literature,
- Church experience
- Ability to Express Oneself
- Music (singing, hearing, sense of rhythm),
- Foreign language (English, Russian).
Students will receive a scholarship during their studies.
To fill out the application form, you need to visit the secretariat of the Gevorgyan Theological Seminary.
For admission, applicants must personally submit the following documents to the secretariat of the Gevorgyan Theological Seminary:
- ⥅ Application addressed to the Dean of the seminary (filled in on the spot)
- ⥅ Military ID (original),
- ⥅ The consent of the wife (in the case of a married man),
- ⥅ Certificate from the Primate of the Diocese,
- ⥅ Certificate of higher education (original),
- ⥅ Certificate of medical examination,
- ⥅ Certificate of residence,
- ⥅ Baptism certificate,
- ⥅ Autobiography,
- ⥅ Passport copy,
- ⥅ 3 photos (3×4).
Applications are accepted from July 15 to August 25 of the current year, all days of the week, from 10:00 to 15:00.
Address: Mother See of Holy Etchmiadzin, Gevorgyan Theological Seminary
📥 Email: email@example.com: