St Grigoris Church
Martuni Province, Herher village
This church is in the center of Herher village in the Martuni region. An inscription cites that it was built in 1667-1676, by orders of Catholicos Petros of Aghvank, under the auspices of Archbishop Barsegh. Monks of the Amaras Monastery used to summer in Herher village, and the church served as a center for the communities of Varanda and Kosheg.
«Diocese of Artsakh» (2009), Erevan, 411 pp.