Church of St. Elisha the pure
Martuni Province, Chartar city
South of the Ghuze Chartar district of the city of Chartar, the Church of St. Elisha the Pure sits on top of a hill. Church has one hall, which is called St. Elisha's hermitage. The basilica-style church is from the 12th century. It was renovated in 1655. St. Elisha's grave lies under main altar of the church. There used to be a graveyard and a wall around the church.
«Diocese of Artsakh» (2009), Erevan, 411 pp.